Brad does more than ask questions.
Insights are elusive. Brad goes beyond surface-level consumer questions and answers to uncover true inspiration.
Brad is exceptionally good at understanding what motivates people and translating that knowledge into true insights. He is deeply passionate about helping both consumers and clients create lasting connections based on that insight.
If you are wondering what Brad’s unique approach to ethnographic research could do for your business, look at what he has done successfully for so many others.
WHEN CLIENTS NEED:
- New products or platforms
- Fresh ideas for innovation
- Deeper consumer understanding
- Team | Consumer alignment
- Consumer-based understanding of category shifts
- Grounding in emerging trends
- Optimization of R&D initiatives
- Shopper insights
- Consumer-informed brand refresh or refocus
- Senior management consumer immersion
BRAD OFFERS SOLUTIONS:
- Needs Discovery—uncover nuanced needs to inform strategy and innovation
- Consumer Landscape—understand an array of consumers and identify which segment is best to focus on
- Consumer Insight—push deep into core motivations and behavior
- Segmentation Illumination—put flesh on the bones of quant segmentation research
- Category Deep Dive—understand how consumers approach the category
- Trend Alignment—see to what extent consumers are engaging emerging trend and understand the implications
- Shopper Insight—learn how consumers navigate the shopping process and make purchase decisions
Brad is an expert at ethnographic research, not all things to all people.
REASONS NOT TO REACH OUT TO BRAD:
- You need qualitative research
- You need a focus group moderator
- You need quick and dirty research
- Your objectives are more tactical than strategic